It is our top priority that your pet and all other guests enjoy their stay. Please abide by the following guidelines:
- There are a limited number of pet friendly rooms within the hotel. To ensure we will be able to accommodate you we recommend informing the hotel at time of booking that you are travelling with a pet(s).
- Pets must be on a leash or in a carrier at all times when on hotel property, except while in your room.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel restaurant, breakfast room or fitness centre. Exceptions are made for service dogs.
- A few areas are available for pets to do their business, please see the front desk for directions. Disposal bags are available at the front desk at no extra charge and are to be placed in outdoor garbage receptacles only.
- Arrangements must be made through the front desk to have your room serviced. Housekeeping and maintenance staff will not enter a room occupied by a pet without owner supervision.
- Pets should not be left unattended in a room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
- You are financially responsible for any noise complaints, damages or additional cleaning (pet hair) caused by your pet.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for any loss of revenue.